来源:新东方在线
发布时间:2016-04-06
Part 3 57 Asking the Way
57 问路
Excuse me, can you tell me where...is?
打扰一下,请问....在哪儿?
A:Excuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?
打扰一下,请问邮局在哪儿?
B:It's on the Fifth Avenue.
B:在第五大街.
A:I'm afraid I don't quite understand.
A:我不大明白.
B:I see.You're a stranger here.
我知道了,你没来过这儿.
Walk two blocks ahead, then turn left. You can't miss it.
向前走两个街区,然后向左拐就到了.
Can you tell me how to get to...?
请问到....怎么走?
Sorry to trouble you. Can you tell me how to get to the City Bank?
麻烦您一下,到花旗银行怎么走?
B:It's about two or there blocks away from here.
B:离这儿有两三个街区.
A:How long will it take if I walk?
A:走着去需要多长时间?
B:It'll take you about 15 minutes.
B:大约15分钟.
Is there a...near here?
附近有....吗?
A:Is there a bookstore near here?
A:附近有书店吗?
B:Yes,it's straight ahead around the comer.
B:有,就在前面的拐角处.
A:Thank you very much.
A:谢谢.
Can you direct me to...?
您指给我去....路,好吗?
A:Can you direct me to Holiday inn?
A:请问到最近的医院怎么走?
Walk straihgt on. Cross the street and walk two blocks west.You can't miss it.
一直往前走,在第二个交通灯那儿过马路就到了.
A:Thanks.
A:谢谢.
Can you show me the way to...?
请问去.....该怎么走?
A:Can you show me the way to the nearest hospital?
A:请问到最近的医院怎么走?
Walk straight on.Cross the street at the second traffic light.You can't miss it.
一直往前走,在第二个交通灯那儿马路就到了.
A:Thank you. B:You're welcome.
A:谢谢.B:不用谢.
Is this the road to...?
这是去.....的路吗?
A:Is this the road to Friendship Store?
A:这是去友谊商店的路吗?
You could get there this way, but it's nearer to go along Walt Street.
从这儿走可以到,但从沃尔特大街走更近.
A:Where is Walt Street?
A:沃尔特大街在哪儿?
B:Next to this one.
B:下条街就是.
Does this bus go to ....?
这车开往.....吗?
A:How can I get to the zoo?
A:我怎样才能到动物园呢?
B:You can take a bus.
B:您可以坐共汽车.
A:Does this bus go to the zoo?B:Yes,it does.
这辆车开往动物园吗?B:是的.
Which bus should I take if I want to go to ....?
去....应该坐哪路车?
A:Excuse me, which bus should I take to go to Wood Cinema?
打扰一下,去伍德影院应该坐哪路车?
B:You can take Bus No.11. It's very convenient.
B:您可以坐11路.很方便.
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢.
Can you tell me how I can get to...?
怎样才能到......
A:Can you tell me how I can get to the Grand Cinema?
A:怎样才能到宏大影院呢?
It's on the Park Avenue. It's too far to walk. You'd better take a bus.
在帕克大街.步行去太远了.最好坐公共汽车.
A:Which bus shall I take? B:Bus No.2.
A:坐哪路公共汽车?B:二路.
How far it from here to...?
这儿离.....有多远?
A:How far is it from here to the airport?
A:这儿离机场多远?
B:About 40 minuters' ride by car.A:Thank you.
B:开车四十分钟.A:谢谢.
Is there a direct train from...to...?
从.....到.....有直达列车吗?
A:Is there a direct train from New York to Washington?
从纽约到华盛顿有直达列车吗?
B:Yes,there is.
B:有.
A:When does it leave?B:9:20 a.m.
A:几点开?B:上午9:20.
How long does it take to go from...to...by train?
从.....到.....乘火车多长时间?
A:How long does it take to go from New York to Washington by train?
A:从纽约到华盛顿乘火车多长时间?
B:Sorry,I don't know.
B:对不起,我不知道.
A:That's all right. I can ask the conductor.
A:没关系,我可以问乘务员.
Is there a direct flight from...to...?
从.....到.....有直航班机吗?
A:Is there a direct flight from Frankfurt to Tokyo?
A:从法兰克福到东京有直航班机吗?
B:Yes, there is. It leaves on Thursdays.A:Thank you.
B:有,每周四飞行.A:谢谢.
When does the passenger ship leave for ...?
驶往.....的客轮几时起航?
A:When does the passenger ship leave for New York?
A:驶往纽约的客轮几时起航?
B:At 7:00 p.m. A:Thank you very much.
B:晚7:00.A:多谢.
课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科