来源:新东方在线
发布时间:2016-04-27
Lesson16:Marriage 婚姻
226. We’re been marriedu for fourteen years.
我们结婚十四年了。
227. Are you still married?
你还是已婚的吗?
228. They got married last year.
他们去年结婚的。
229. We were married in a church.
我们在教堂结婚的。
230. We had a small weddingv.
我们举行了一个小小的婚礼。
231. Next week is our twentieth anniversaryw.
下周是我们结婚二十周年纪念。
232. We invited all our friends to the wedding.
我们邀请了我们所有的朋友来参加婚礼。
233. It’s nice to be married.
结了婚真好。
234. My wife is from Chicagox.
我的妻子是芝加哥人。
235. We don’t want to have kids anytime soon.
我们不想很快就有孩子。
236. I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with any one else.
我无法想像再与其他人共度余生了。
237. Not many people can say that they’re made it to their golden wedding anniversary.
并不是很多人都可以说他们已度过了金婚纪念日。
238. There’s nothing sadder than a bitter divorcey.
痛苦的离婚是最令人伤心的。
239. It was also good that they could easily agree how to fairly divide up the marital propertyz.
他们很容易就对婚姻财产的公平分割达成了一致,那也是好的。
240. Nevertheless, I still think it’s heartbreaking{ when a marriage splits up|.
不过, 我仍认为一段婚姻破裂的时候是很让人心碎的。
【生词解读】
1. married [5mArid] a. 已婚的,有配偶的
2. wedding [5wediN] n. 结婚典礼
3. anniversary [7Ani5vE:sEri] n. 结婚周年,结婚周年日
4. Chicago [Fi5kB:^Eu] n. 芝加哥(美国城市名)
5. divorce [di5vC:s] n.离婚
6. marital property [5mAritl 5prCpEti] 婚姻期间所获财产
7. heartbreaking [5hB:t7breikIN] a. 令人心碎的,悲痛的
8. split up [5split Qp] v. 绝交 ;分开
课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科