来源:新东方在线
发布时间:2016-04-26
英语对话文本:
Please tell our listeners something about your lives. 请告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.
Sure! Our lives are terrible! 当然! 我们的生活真是太糟糕了!
What do you mean? 什么意思?
You know, we hens are less productive when we’re in a bad mood. 你知道, 我们母鸡如果心情不好,产量就很低.
We Yeah! Just take a look around this place! 是的! 看看这个地方吧!
Life is so meaningless! 生活是多么的没有意义!
No TV no Karaoke no dates 没有电视 没有卡拉OK 没有约会
And never a single party! 就连一个聚会也没有!
Have you thought of any way out? 你有没有想出解决的办法?
Not yet! 还没有
I just want a more comfortable life! 我只是希望生活得更舒服些!
Everybody has dreams even---hens! 每个人都有梦想---甚至母鸡也有!
Maybe you should think of that next time you’re eating in a fast food restaurant. 下次你去快餐店吃东西时,也许你该考虑一下这个问题.
This is your Salad Time reporter at a poultry farm. 色拉时间记者, 在农场为您报道.
本集英语单词:
Productive 多产的/ mood 情绪 / meaningless 无意义的/ comfortable 舒服的/ poultry 家禽/
本集英语口语要点:
…tell our listeners something about your lives. 告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.
Please tell our listeners something about your lives. 请告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.
Tell us something about your childhood. 告诉我们一些关于你童年的事.
He told me something about his grandmother. 他告诉了我一些关于他祖母的事.
You know, we hens are less productive when we’re in a bad mood. 你知道,我们母鸡如果心情不好,产量就很低.
Have you thought of any way out? 你有没有想出解决的办法?
Have you ever thought of this idea? 你有没有过这样念头?
Have you ever thought of studying abroad? 你有没有想过出要国留学. Not yet. 还没有.
Have you thought of visiting Guilin? 你有没有想过去桂林?
I just want a more comfortable life! 我只是希望生活得更舒适些!
Next time you…, … 下次你….
Maybe you should think of that, next time you’re eating in a fast food restaurant. 下次你去快餐店吃东西时,也许你该考虑一下这个问题.
Next time you go to supermarket, please buy me some fruit. 下次你去超市的时候,帮我买些水果.
Just take a look around this place! 看看这个地方吧!
Never a single party 就连一个聚会也没有
He didn’t make a single mistake. 他连一个错都没犯.
Me too! 我也是!
Productive 多产的/ mood 情绪/ meaningless 无意义的/ Just take a look around this place! 看看这个地方吧! / never a single party 就连一个聚会也没有/ Me too! 我也是!
课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科