初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part66:Buying Tickets买票

来源:环球网校

发布时间:2016-04-07

66 Buying Tickets
买票
A: Can we have two tickets for this evening's film?
A: 能买两张今晚的电影票吗?
B: Sure.Which one? A: Titanic.
B: 当然。哪部影片?《泰坦尼克》
B: Where do you want to sit? A: Front,please.
B: 想坐在哪儿?A: 前边。
B: Are these seats all right?They're in the second rows.
B: 这可以吗?在第二排。
A: Do you have seats in the fourth or fifth rows?
A: 第四拍或第五排有座位吗?
B: Sorry.We've nothing further back.
B: 对不起,靠后一点儿的没有了。
A: All right.We'll take the second row.By the way,how much is it?
好吧,我们就坐第二排.请问多少钱?
B: Thirty yuan.
B: 三十元一张。
A: Fairly expensive.
A: 价钱好贵的呀。
A: Come on.Plenty of room upstairs.Fares please!
快点!上层还有不少座位.请买票.
B: One to the beach. How much is it?
去海滩一张,多少钱?
A: One dollar....I'm short of change this morning.
一美元.有没有面值小一点的?今天早晨缺零钱.
B: Sorry.I can wait a moment.
对不起,没有,我可以等一等.
A: Good,here's your ticket and four dollars change. B: Thank you.
好了,给您票和找您的四美元钱.谢谢.
A: A ticket to London,please.
A: 我买一张去伦敦的车票。
B: A cheap day return ticket?
B: 廉价往返吗?
A: Yes,including London Tube.
A: 是的,包括伦敦地铁。
B: That'll be twelve pounds.
B: 共二十英镑。
A: How much is a ticket to Edinburgh?
去爱丁堡的车票多少钱?
B: Single or return?
B: 单程还是往返?
A: A return ticket,please.
A: 往返。
B: A return ticket is forty-six pounds fifty.
B: 往返46.5镑。
A: At what time does the next train leave for the city?
A: 下一趟车几点开?
B: There's one at four.
B: 四点有一趟。
A: Could I make a reservation for Flight 10 to Tokyo?
我可以预订去东京的10号航班吗?
B: I'm sorry,but everything is taken.
B: 对不起,满座了。
A: How about the next flight-tomorrow at two o'clock?
下次航班,也就是明天两点的怎么样?
B: Yes,I can give you a reservation on that.
B: 可以预订。
A: By the way,how often is there a flight to New York?
顺便问一下,去纽约的航班多少时间一次?
B: We have flights to New York every hour.
B: 每小时一次。
A: Are they nonstop flight?
A: 直达吗?
B: Yes,direct to New York.
B: 是的,直达纽约。
A: How long is the flight? B: One hour.
A: 飞行多长时间?B: 一小时。
A: I want an economy to Beijing,please.
A: 我想订去北京的经济船票。
B: For what date,sir?
B: 哪一天,先生?
A: Tuesday,the tenth.
A: 星期二,10号。
B: If you will wait a minute,I'll check.
B: 等一等,我来查一下。
Well,there's only a night flight leaving at eight p.m. on that day.
哦,那天只剩晚上八点起飞的夜间航班。
A: How about the next flight?I'd prefer the morning.
A: 第二天呢?我想乘早晨的飞机。
B: I'll have to look in the timetable for you.
B: 我来查一查时刻表。
Sorry,we're all booked up for that flight.
对不起,那次航班的票订完了。
If you want a morning flight,perhaps you'll have to wait for a few days.
如果想坐早晨航班的话也许您得等几天,
It's the peak tourist season now.
现在是旅游旺季。


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

CATTI三级翻译全程班

新东方实力师资;亲授抢分秘籍;翻译难点全突破

3499元查看

课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科

注册/登录