来源:环球网校
发布时间:2016-04-07
62 At the office
在办公室
May I have your name,please?
请问你叫什么名字?
A: Good morning,miss.
A:早上好,小姐。
B: May I help you?
B:我能帮你忙吗?
A: I'd like to see Mr.Miller,please.
A:我想见米勒先生。
B: May I have your name,please?
B:请问你叫什么名字?
Do you have an appointment?
B:您预约了吗?
A: I 'd like to see Mr.Smith.
A:我想见史密斯先生。
B: Do you have an appointment?
B:您有预约吗?
A: No,but I have something urgent to talk about with him.
A:没有,但我有急事要跟他谈。
B: Sorry,he's at a meeting now.
B:对不起,他正在开会。
Would you give me your business card?
我看看您的名片好吗?
A: I 'd like to see Mr Lines,please.
A:我想见Lines.
B: Would you give me your business card?
B:我想看看您的名片好吗?
A: Sure. Here you are.
A:好,给你。
B: Thank you. I'll see if he's available now.
B:谢谢,我去看看他是否有空。
May I tell him what you wish to see him about?
您找他有什么事,我可以转告吗?
A: Good morning,miss. I'd like to see Mr.Cooper.
早上 好,先生。我想见库柏先生。
B: Do you have an appointment?
B:您有预约吗?
A: No,but I have something very urgent.
没有,但我有要紧事要跟他谈。
B: May I tell him what you wish to see him about?
您找他有什么事,我可以转告吗?
....is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here.
....正等您,我告诉他您到了。
A: Good morning,miss. I'd like to see Mr.Johnson.
早上好,小姐。我想见约翰逊先生。
B: May I have your name,please?
B:您叫什么名字?
A: My name is Bill Jones.
A:我叫比尔.琼斯。
B: Mr.Johnson is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here.
约翰逊先生正在等您,我告诉他您到了。
Mr.Johnson has a full schedule this week.
约翰逊先生本周的日程已安排满。
A: I'd like to see Mr.Johnson.
A:我想见约翰逊先生。
B: Do you have an appointment? A: No.
B:您预约了吗? A:没有。
B: I'm sorry,Mr.Johnson has a full schedule this week.
对不起,约翰逊先生本周的日程已排满。
Could you please write a note to him on matter you wish to see him about?
您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他?
A: I'd like to see Mr.Cooper.
A:我想见库柏先生。
B: Sorry,Mr.Cooper is occupied at the moment.
对不起,他现在正忙。
Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about?
您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他?
A: Sure.
A:可以。
He's been transferred to...
他已经调到....
Hello,this is Mr.Smith of Motorola Corporation.
您好,这里是摩托罗拉公司,我是史密斯先生,
Is that Johnson Company?B: Yes.
请问您是约翰逊公司吗?B:是。
A: May I speak to Mr.Hans Miller,please?
我可以和汉斯.米勒讲话吗?
B: Sorry,he's been transferred to the New York office.
对不起,他已调到纽约办事处去了。
Do you have any vacancies fo full-time job?
你们有全日工作的空缺吗?
A: Good morning,miss.
A:早上好,小姐。
B: May I help you ,sir?
B:有什么事吗,先生?
A: Do you have any vacancies for full-time job?
A:你们有全日工作的空缺吗?
B: Yes,we need an accountant in our Finance Department.
是的,我们的财务部还缺一个会计。
I'm here for an interview for the post of an accountant.
我来这儿参加会计职位的面试。
A: May I help you,sir?
A:我可以帮您吗?
B: I'm here for an interview for the post of an accountant.
B:我来这儿参加会计职位的面试。
A: Come on in,please. They're expecting you.
A:快请进,他们正在等您。
What're your qualifications? Can you say something about yourself?
您的资历如何?您能介绍一下自己的情况吗?
What're your qualifications? Can you say something about yourself?
您的资历如何?您能介绍一下自己的情况吗?
I've just got my Ph.D. in engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
我刚从麻省理工学院获得工程学博士学位,
but I had worked for two years before I started to work on a doctor's degree.
在攻读博士以前我工作过两年。
A: That's very good.
A:很好。
What else did you do?
您还干过什么工作?
A: What else did you do?
A:您还干过什么工作?
B: I taught in a high school for three years.
B:我在中学教过三年书。
A: Have you got any special skills?
A:您有什么特殊技能吗?
B: I can drive and I'm quite fluent in Spanish.
我会开车,我的西班牙语讲得很流利。
Would you please fill in this form?
请填一下表如何?
A: I've passed the tests for business skills in computer and shorthand.
我通过了计算机和速记的商业技能考试。
B: That's impressive.
B:很不错。
A: I think I'm quite fit for accounting work.
A:我觉得我非常适合会计工作。
B: Would you please fill in this form?
B:请填一下表好吗?
Can you manage all these appliances here?
这些办公用具您都会使用吗?
I need to know more about your skills.
我还想多了解一些你的技能。
Can you manage all these appliances here?
这些办公用具您都会使用吗?
B: Yes. Do I have to demonstrate? A: No.
B:会,用我演示一下吗? A:不用。
Are you familiar with the office management?
您熟悉办公管理吗?
A: Are you familiar with the office management?
A:您熟悉办公管理吗?
B: Yes.I was a secretary three years ago.
B:熟悉,三年前我当过秘书。
A: What salary do you expect per week? B: $300.
你希望每周多少薪水?B:一周300美元。
Would you mind answering some personal quesstions?
请您回答些个人问题好吗?
A: Would you mind answering some personal questions? No.
请您回答些个人问题好吗? B:可以。
A: Are you married?
A:您结婚了吗?
B: Yes,I am and I have got a five-year-old daughter.
是的,我结婚了,还有一个五岁的女儿。
The first thing you do at the office is to punch in.
您上班第一件事就是打时间卡。
A: What's our working hours?
A:我们的工作时间是怎么安排的?
B: From 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
B:从早上九点到晚五点。
A: What's the first thing to do at the office?
每天到办公室的第一件事是什么?
B: The first thing you do at the office is to punch in.
B:您上班的第一件事就是打卡。
Sorry to trouble you.Would you please tell me how to operate the duplicating machine
打扰一下,请问怎样用这台复印机?
A: Bob? B: Yes?
A:鲍勃? A:什么事?
Sorry to trouble you.Would you please tell me how to operate the duplicating machine
打扰一下,请问怎样用这台复印机?
B: Sure.
B:我来告诉你。
课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科