初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part43:Request请求_初级英语口语

来源:环球网校

发布时间:2016-04-06

43 Request
请求
Get me...,will you please?
给我来点......好吗?(较随便)
A:Get me some drink,will you please?
给我弄点饮料好吗?
B:I don't see any problem.
我看没问题。
What would you prefer,tea or coke?
想要茶还是可乐。
A:Coke ,please. B:All right.
请来可乐吧。好的。
Any chance of...?
可以......吗?较随便
S:Any chance of using your telephone?
可以用一下你的电话吗?
B:Local call or distant call?
市话还是长途。
A:Local call. B:Go ahead.
市话。打吧。
Help me...,will you please?
帮我......好吗?(较随便)
A:Help me dish uo the dinner,will you please?
帮我上菜好吗?
B:Sure thing.Where are the dishes?
当然可以,盘子在哪里?
A:In the cupboard.Got them? B:Oh,yeah.
在碗柜里,找到了吗?噢,找到了。
Find me...,can you,please?
帮我找......可以吗?(较随便)
A:Find me a penknife,can you,please?
帮我找一把铅笔刀可以吗?
B:There's one in your pencilbox.
钢笔盒里有。
A:No,it's not a penknife. B:Take mine then.
没有,那不是钢笔刀。拿我的吧。
Please (do) don't ...
请(请不要)......。(通用)
A:Please don't close the door now.
现在请不要关门。
B:Why not?It's cold ,Isn't it?
为什么?天儿挺冷的,不是吗?
A:Yes,but it's rather stuffy in here.
不错,可是这里太闷了。
Keep it open for a moment and we can close it later,Okay?
开一会儿再把它关上,好吗?
B:All right.
好吧。
Can you do ...
你能不能......?(通用)
A:Will you be seeing Mr.Smith this afternoon?
今天下午能见到史密斯先生吗?
B:Yeah,I think so .Anything I can do for you?
我想能见到。我能帮你做些什么呢?
A:Yes,can you tell him to be here at 5 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?
你能不能告诉他明天下午五点钟到这儿?
B:I'll be glad to .
好的。
Could you do ...?
你......,好吗?(通用)
A:What're you reading now? B:A farewell to Arms.
你在读什么书?《永别了武器》
A:Could you excuse me while I play the song Yesterday Once More?
我放一放“往日重现”这首歌,好吗?
B:Go ahead,please.
请放吧。
Would you mind doing...?
......你介意吗?(通用)
A:Would you mind buying some fruit for me?
帮我买点水果,你介意吗?
B:No,of course not.Anything else? A:No more.Thank you.
不当然不介意。还要别的吗?不要了。谢谢。
Will you do...
您......,好吗?(通用)
A:It's very dark in here.Will you turn on the light?
里面太黑了,打开灯好吗?
B:Okay.But where's the switch?
好的。可是开关在哪儿。
A:It's there by the door. B:Oh,I see.
在靠门的地方。噢,我知道了。
Would you do...?
您......,好吗?(通用)
A:Would you bring the washing in for me,please?
请把我晒的衣服拿进来,好吗
B:Yes,of course.A:Thanks.
?好的。谢谢!
B:It's my pleasure.I'll go out to get mine anyway.
谢谢。别客气,反正我也得去拿我的。
Can you oblige me with...?
借......给我好吗?(通用)
A:Can you oblige me with an umbrella?
借把雨伞给我好吗?
B:I'm sorry,but I don't have one myself. A:Thanks anyway.
对不起,我没有雨伞。没关系,谢谢。
Could you spare me ...,please?
借给我一点......好吗?(通用)
A:Could you spare me some ink,please?
给我一点墨水好吗?
B:I'm sorry.I've ran out of ink myself.
对不起,我用完了。
A:Never mind .I'll ask somebody else.
没关系,我去向别人要点儿。
B:Maybe Peter has got some.
也许彼得有。
Do you think you could possibly...,please?
你看你能......吗?(通用)
A:Do you think you could possibly move your car forward a bit,please?
对不起,你看你能把车向前开一点儿吗?
B:I'll do it right away. A:It's so kind of you.
我马上就来。谢谢。
I'd like...,please.
我想要点......。(通用)
A:I'd like some fish,please.
我想来点鱼可以吗?
B:Certainly,just help yourself.
当然可以。请自己来吧。
A:Would you please pass it to me?I can't reach it .
递给我好吗?我够不到。
B:Here you are.
给您。
May I ask a favor of you?
帮个忙行吗?(通用)
A:May I ask a favor of you? B:What's it?
帮个忙行吗?什么事?
A:Fetch me some water,please. B:No problem.
给我弄点儿水来好吗?没问题。
May I have a word with you?
可以和你谈谈吗?
A:May I have a word with you?
可以和你谈谈吗?
B:I'm very busy.Please make the long story short.
我很忙,请长话短说。
A:If that's the case,let's make it later.
那样的话以后再谈吧。
B:Two o'clock this afternoon,all right?
今天下午两点好吗?
I wonder if you could do...
不知道您能不能......?(较正式)
A:I wonder if you could go to the post office for me.
帮我寄点东西好吗?
B:I'm sorry.I'm afraid I can't today.What about tomorrow?
对不起,恐怕今天不行,明天怎么样?
A:Oh,yes.That's fine.
行,那样挺好的。
Could you possibly...?
你能......吗?(较正式)
A:Could you possibly take over the job?
你能否接下这份工作?
B:I'd like to say yes,but it's beyond my ability.
我倒想答应,可是能力有限。
A:I believe you are equal to the job .
我相信你能胜任。
B:You're flattering me?
别捧我了!
I'd appreciate it if you could...
如果你......我会非常感激的。
A:I'd appreciate it if you could loan me a hundred dollars.
如果你借给我一百美无我会非常感激的。
B:I'd really like to help you out,but I'm broken myself.
我真想帮你,但是我自己也身无分文。
A:Eh,it's true that a friend in need is a friend indeed.
咳,真是患难见真情啊。
I'll regard it as a favor if you could...
如果你能......我将不胜感激。(较正式)
A:I'll regard it as a favor if you could attend our party.
如果你能参加我们的聚会,我将不胜感激。
B:I'd be delighted to if I'm free.
如有时间我很乐意去。
A:I'll be waiting for you,then.
那我可就等你了。


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

CATTI三级翻译全程班

新东方实力师资;亲授抢分秘籍;翻译难点全突破

3499元查看

课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科

注册/登录