初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part60:At the Doctor's看医生_初级英语口语

来源:环球网校

发布时间:2016-04-06

60 At the Doctor's
60 看医生
How are you feeling today?
我今天感觉怎么样?
A:Good morning,doctor.
A:早上好,医生.
B:Good morning,Bill.How are you feeling today? A:Very bad.
早上好,比尔.今天你感觉怎么样?非常糟糕.
When did you begin to feel it?
你是什么时候开始有这种感觉的?
A:When did you begin to feel it?
A:你是什么时候开始有这种感觉的?
B:Ever since the day before yesterday.
B:就从前天.
A:Let me take your temperature.
A:让我给你量量体温.
I don't feel like....
我不想....
A:How do you feel?
A:你感觉怎么样?
B:I don't feel like eating anything. I feel like vomiting.
B:我什么也不想吃,想吐.
A:How long has this been going on?B:For two days.
A:你这样有多久了?B:两天.
Do you have a headache and a cough?
你头痛咳嗽吗?
A:Do you have a headache and a cough? B:Yeah, I do.
A:你头痛咳嗽吗?B:是的.
A:Do you have a temperature? B:No, I don't.
A:发烧吗?B:不,不发烧.
Have you got any feeling of....?
你觉得....吗?
A:How are you feeling today? B:Very bad.
A:今天你感觉怎么样?B:很不好.
A:Have you got any feeling of nausea?B:Yes, pretty much.
A:你觉得恶心吗?B:是的,很厉害.
Are your bowels acting properly?
你的大便正常吗?
A:Did you have pains in your stomach before? B:Yes, I did.
A:你以前胃疼过吗?B:疼过.
A:Are your bowels acting properly?B:Not really.
A:你大便正常吗?B:不太正常.
I am suffering from insomnia.
我最近一直失眠.
A:I am suffering from insomnia, and I've got a humming, too.
A:我最近一直失眠,且伴有耳鸣.
B:Have you had too much stress recently?
B:你近来是不是太累了?
A:Yes. My Whole body feels weak.
A:是的,我感觉浑身无力.
What do you complain of?
你有什么不舒服?
A:What do you complain of?
A:你有什么不舒服?
B:I'm aching all over.
B:我浑身痛.
A:How long have you been feeling like this? B:Ever since yesterday.
A:你这样多久了?B:从昨天开始.
Your case record,please.
请把你的病志卡给我.
A:Doctor,I have a bad headache, and I think I have a fever,too.
A:医生,我的头特别疼,我感觉我在发烧.
B:Your case record,please.
B:请把你的病志卡给我.
I'm sorry.I don't have a case record here.This is my initial visit.
对不起,我在这儿没有病志卡,我是第一次来这儿看病.
Any vomiting?
呕吐吗?
A:Any vomiting?
A:呕吐吗?
B:Yes, I feel sick all the time.
B:是的.总感觉恶心.
A:Have you tried any medicine? B:No.
A:吃过什么药了吗?B:没有.
A:Then I suggest you go to gynecology for further examination.
A:那么我建立你去妇科进一步检查一下.
How bad is it?
严重吗?
A:Doctor,I have regular headache these days.
A:大夫,我最近总头疼.
B:How bad is it? A:Splitting.
B:严重吗?A:头痛得厉害.
B:I advise you have a CT.
B:建议你作CT 检查.
Do You feel....?
你感到....吗?
A:Do you feel short-winded?
A:你觉得气急吗?
B:Yes, sometimes I feel short of breath.
B:是的,有时我感到喘不过气来.
A:Do you have pain in your chest?
A:胸痛吗?
B:Yes, regularly.
B:是的,经常痛.
What's the trouble?
怎么了?
A:What's the trouble?
A:怎么了?
B:I've been losing sleep.
B:我总是失眠.
A:Is it serious?
A:严重吗?
B:It's getting more and more serious.
B:一天比一天重.
Please unfasten your jacket and shirt and let me examine your heart and chest
请解开你上衣和衬衫的纽扣,我来听听你的心肺
A:Hello, doctor. I've coughed badly these days.
大夫,你好,我这几天咳嗽得厉害.
Please unfasten you jacket and shirt and let me examine your heart and chest...
请解开你上衣和衬衫的纽扣,我来听听你的心肺.
There's nothing to worry about. Your heart and chest are normal.
没什么可担心的,你的心肺正常.
Just put this thermometer under your armpit
把体温表放在腋下,
and I'll see if you've got a temperature.
看看是不是在发烧.
A:I feel very bad today.
A:我今天感觉很难受.
B:Just put this thermometer under your armpit
B:把体温表放在腋下,
and I'll see if you've got a temperature.
看看是不是在发烧.
(After three minutes) You do have a temperature.
(三分钟以后)你确实发烧,
I'll give you an injection. You'll feel better soon.
我给你打一针,很快就会好的.
Open your mouth so that I can look at your throat.
张开嘴,我来看看你的喉咙.
A:I have a sore throat, doctor.
A:医生,我嗓子好痛.
B:Open your mouth so that I can look at your throat. Say "Ah"A:Ah.
张开嘴,我看看你的喉咙.说"啊".A:"啊"
I'll prescribe some medicine for you. It will relieve the pain in your throat
我给你开点药,这药双脚减轻嗓子的疼痛
An operation is needed to remove your....
需做手术摘除你的......
A:Doctor, I have a very sore throat.
A:医生,我嗓子很痛.
B:Open your mouth and let me look at your throat....infection.
张开嘴,我看看你的嗓子...发炎了,
An operation is needed to remove your tonsils.
需做手术摘除你的扁桃体.
The tooth will have to be taken out.
这颗牙得拔掉.这颗牙.
A:Doctor,this tooth often gives me pain.
A:医生,我这颗牙总疼.
B:It will have to be taken out.
B:这颗牙得拔掉.
Let me give you a needle to numb the tooth.
我先给你打一针麻药.
A:Is it very painful to have it taken out? B:No.
A:拔牙很疼吗?不疼.
I'm afraid you'll have to be operated on for...
...恐怕你得做手术治疗...
A:I feel a bad pain in here.
A:我这里很痛.
B:Go and have these tests, first.
B:先去进行这些检查.
A:(with the test results in his hand) Here you are, doctor.
(手里拿着检查结果)给您, 医生.
B:I'm afraid you'll have to be operated on for appendicitis.
B:恐怕你得手术治疗阑尾炎.
How about your appetite?
胃口怎么样?
A:I have sharp stomachache,doctor.
A:大夫,我胃痛的厉害.
B:How about your appetite?
B:胃口怎么样?
A:Not so good as before.I can't eat much.
A:不如以前好.我吃不多.
B:I'm afraid it's an acute gastritis.
B:恐怕是急性胃炎.
How's your sleep?
睡眠怎么样?
A:I always feel dizzy and tired recently.
A:最近总感到头晕乏力.
B:How's your sleep?
B:睡眠怎么样?
A:I couldn't Sleep well because I've got a fever.
A:因为发烧睡不好.
B:It sounds as if you've caught a cold.
B:好像你感冒了.
It seems as if....
看来好像....
A:It seems as if you've had a cold and runny nose,sneezing all the time.
看来你得了感冒,爱流鼻涕,打喷嚏,
Seem to have pain all over...Say, how long have you been like this?
好像浑身都疼.你这样多久了?
B:Since a week ago.
B:一周了.
A:Then you've got the flu, but not very serious.
A:你患了流感,但是不太严重.
Here's your prescription. You'll be all right soon.
给你处方,很快就会好的.
It hurts much in.....
疼......
I'm feeling rather out of sorts these days.It hurts much in the belly.
A:这几天我不舒服,肚子疼.
B:Do you have more movements?
B:大便次数多吗?
A:Yes, I had two this morning.
A:多,早晨去过两次了.
B:There's a bad virus going around here and maybe that's the cause.
最近有一种病毒在流行,可能是它的原因.
I'm afraid it's a case of....
恐怕是.....
A:Any pain here?
A:这儿疼吗?
B:Yes, it's sharp pain but just off and on.
B:疼,疼得厉害,时断时续.
A:Breathe deeply. Does it hurt when I press your chest?
A:深呼吸,压你的胸部疼不疼?
B:Yes,it hurts much when I cough.
B:疼,咳嗽时疼得厉害.
A:Go and have your chest X-rared. I'm afraid it's a case of TB.
去照一张X光片.我担心是肺结核.
Do you mean I'm suffering....
你是说我得了.....?
A:You've got a faint murmur of your heart.
A:你的心脏有杂音,
You must have an electrocardiograph examination.
应该做个心电图.
B:Do you mean I'm suffering a heart disease?
B:你是说我得了心脏病?
A:I need the chart to be sure.
A:有心电图才确诊.
Don't worry, it's not so serious as it looks.
不要担心 ,没有那么严重.
I've kept getting a roaring in my ears and giddiness.
我老是感到耳鸣和头晕眼花.
A:I've kept getting a roaring in my ears and giddiness.
A:我老是感到耳鸣眼花.
B:How long has this been going on? A:A week.
B:这样多久了?A:一周.
B:Keep warm and drink plenty of hot water and get plenty of rest.
B:穿暖和些,多喝热水,多休息.
....is often a chronic disease. I'LL give you some Chinese medicine.
...往往是一种慢性病,我给你开一些中药.
Doctor,I feel very sore in my knees.I wonder what you can do about it.
医生,我的膝盖很酸,你看该怎么治疗?
Rheumatism is often a chronic disease.I'll give you some Chinese medicine.
风湿病往往是一种慢性病,我给你开一些中药.
A:Will you use acupuncture on me?
A:要给我针灸吗?
B:I will when I think it's necessary.
B:我认为必要时会的.
How far pregnant are you?
你怀孕多久了?
A:Doctor,I feel like vomiting,and I have no appetite at all.
A:医生,我想吐,一点胃口也没有.
B:How far pregnant are you?
B:你怀孕多久了?
A:For about six weeks.
A:大约六个星期.
B:Drink plenty of hot water and lie in bed, and you'll feel better soon.
多喝此热水,躺在床上休息,你就会感觉好些的
I think I've caught a....
可能是.....了.
A:You look rather pale.
A:你的脸色很苍白
B:I think I've caught a cold.
B:可能是感冒了.
A:Take these pills and try to rest as much as possible.
A:吃这种药,尽可能多休息.
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢.
I think you need a shot to relieve the pain first.
我觉得你应该先打一针止止疼.
A:I feel ill.
A:我很难受.
B:What's the trouble?
B:怎么了?
A:I've got a sore throat and I can't eat food.
A:嗓子疼,吃不下饭.
B:I think you need a shot to relieve the pain first.
B:我觉得你应该先打一针止止疼.
By the way,I advise you give up drinking and smoking.
我还想建议你戒掉烟酒.
Don't overdo things.
不要过度劳累.
A:I suggest you have your appendix removed.
A:建议你所阑尾切除掉.
B:What should I do to get over soon?
B:怎样才能快点儿恢复呢?
A:Don't overdo things, and try to stay in bed for a few days.
不要过度劳累,尽量在床上休息几天.
B:Thank you,doctor.
B:谢谢大夫.
Too much dieting will do you harm.
过分节食对身体有害.
A:You look pale,anything wrong?
你看起来很苍白,身体不适吗?
B:I'm on a diet but only get weaker.
我在节食,结果越来越虚弱.
A:Too much dieting will do you harm.
A:过分节食对身体有害.
Try to change your diet and eat less but more times.
改变一下你的饮食结构,少吃多餐.
B:OK,Thank you.
B:好的,谢谢.
...is helpful for your health.
....对你的健康有益.
A:Well, I'd better take your blood pressure.
A:我来测一下你的血压.
It's 180/120. I'm afraid it's a bit higher than the average.
180/120,恐怕有点儿高.
B:Anything serious?
B:严重吗?
Oh,on,but I think more vegetable and less meat is helpful for your health.
不,但是我觉得我最好多吃蔬菜少吃肉.
If your blood pressure goes up steadily,it will be dangerous.
如果血压持续升高就危险了.
Could you tell me how to take the medicine?
告诉我怎样服这种药,好吗?
A:Doctor,could you tell me how to take the medicine?
大夫,能说说怎么吃这种药吗?
Sure,as in your case,I'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day
当然,依你的病情来看,我建议你这种药一天三次,一次一片.
and the bottle of cough syrup should be taken 5 ml every two hours.
这瓶止咳糖浆每两小时五毫升.
A:Any other suggestions?
A:还有别的建议吗?
B:I hope you try some traditional Chinese medicine.
B:我希望你试试传统中药.
What's this for?
这是治什么的?
A:Doctor,what is this for,can you tell me?
A:大夫,这是治什么的?
B:This is for reducing the fever,
B:这是退烧的.
and this will relieve your pain and subdue this inflammation.
这个可以消炎止痛.
A:I see.Thank you.
A:我明白了.谢谢.
B:Remember this solution is for external use only.
B:记住,这药只能外用.
Here's my prescription. Please take it to the dispensary.
这是我开的处方,请拿它到药房取药.
A:Here's my prescription. Please take it to the dispensary.
A:这是我开的处方,请拿它到药房取药.
B:Thank you, doctor.
B:谢谢医生.
A:Take two of these capsules each time, three times a day.
A:一次服两次,一日三次.
I'll give you some.....
我给你开点.....
Good morning,doctor.I feel a pain in my chest and I cough badly.
早上好,大夫,我感到胸部有点痛而且咳嗽得很厉害
That's the flu.I'll give you some cough medicine and some antibiotic pills.
是流感症状,我给你开点咳嗽药和抗生素药.
A:Thank you,doctor.
A:谢谢您,大夫.


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

CATTI三级翻译全程班

新东方实力师资;亲授抢分秘籍;翻译难点全突破

3499元查看

课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科

注册/登录