从ABC到流利口语 Unit 5:问路_初级英语口语

来源:环球网校

发布时间:2016-04-29

Unit 5 Asking the Way
问路
Asking directions
问路
Excuse me./Pardon me.
打扰一下。
Can you tell me the way to Spring Street?
你能告诉我去春天大街的路吗?
Can I take a bus to get there?
我可以坐公共汽车到那里吗?
Could you tell me which bus goes to the Beijing Zoo?
你能告诉我哪趟公共汽车到北京动物园吗?
Could you tell me where to change/where I should transfer?
你能告诉我在哪里换车吗?
Could/Would you tell me how to get to the post office?
你能告诉我到邮局该怎么走吗?
Could you tell me where the post office is?
你能告诉我邮局在哪里吗?
Would you please tell me whether I'm going the right way to the post office?
请问去邮局是这个方向吗?
Which way is the Beijing Zoo?
到北京动物园怎么走?
How do I get to the Beijing Zoo?
到北京动物园怎么走?
How can I find this address?
请问这个地址怎么找?
Does this bus go to the Beijing Zoo?
这辆公共汽车到北京动物园吗?
How long does it take to walk there?
走到那里要多长时间呢?
I wonder if you could tell me where the railway station is.
不知你能否告诉我火车站在哪里。
I wonder if you could help me.I'm looking for the nearest post office.
不知你能不能帮助我。我在找最近的邮局。
Would you be kind enough to tell me the right way to the Com-mercial Building?
请问你能告诉我到商业大厦怎么走吗?
Do you know a souvenir shop around here?
你知道附近有没有纪念品店?
Where can I get a Taxi?
我可以在哪里打到计程车?
How far is it to the nearest post office?
到这最近的邮局有多远?
Responding negatively
否定的回答
Sorry,I'm not sure where it is.
对不起,我不能确定它在哪里。
Sorry,I don't know.
对不起,我不知道。
I really can't remember.
我真的不记得了。
I'm sorry,I'm afraid I can't help you.
对不起,我恐怕爱莫能助了。
Sorry,I'm new here myself.
对不起,我自己也是初到这个地方。
Responding positively
肯定的回答
Go straight on(ahead).
往前直走。
Follow your nose.
往前直走。
Take this road.
走这条路。
Turn right(left).
往右(左)拐。
Turn around.
转向后走。
Turn right at the traffic light.
在红绿灯处往右拐。
It's just around the corner.
它就在拐角处附近。
It's on the right hand side.
它在街道的右边。
It's about three blocks from here.
它离这里走路约需5分钟。
It's about a five-minute walk from here.
它离这里走路约需5分钟
It's only a short distance from here.
它离这里只要一小段路。
Take Bus No.21 and it will take you right there.
坐21路公共汽车,它会带你到那里。
You could take a 17 and get off at the theatre and change to the 65.
你可以坐17路车,在电影院下车,换乘65路。
Walk two blocks,and turn left when you see the traffic light.
走过两个街区,在红绿灯处往右拐。
Take the second turning on the left and go straight on.
在第二个拐弯处向左拐,然后一直往前走。
Walk down this road,take the second turning on the right.
沿着这条路往前走,在第二个拐弯处往右拐。
Turn round and turn left at the traffic lights,and then ask again.
往后走,在红绿灯处往左拐,然后再问一下别人。
You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐这辆公共汽车,然后在第二站下车。
Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
往前直走,然后在第二个十字路口往左拐。
Go on for about 100 meters.It's on your left side.
直走约100米。它在你的左侧。
it's Room 201 on the second floor.
它在2楼201房间。
Oh,you're going the wrong way.
哦,你走错了。
You can't miss it.
你不会走错的。
I've got a map showing the way there.
我有张表明到那里的路线的地图。
Asking for repetition
请求重复
Pardon?
对不起,可以再说一遍吗?
Pardon me?
请原谅,可以再说一遍吗?
I beg you pardon?
请原谅,可以再说一遍吗?
Sorry?
对不起,可以再说一遍吗?
Would you repeat that?
你可以再说一遍吗?
Would you say it again?
你可以再说一遍吗?
Would you mind repeating what you said?
你能不能再说一遍?
Confirming and correcting
确认与指正
I see.Straight to the corner.Left and then right.
我明白了。直走到拐角。向左拐,然后向右拐。
I see.Straight to the corner.
我明白了。直走到拐角。
Left until I come to the end of the block and then right.
向左拐,走到街区的尽头再往右拐。
That's it/right/correct.
对。
No,you turn right and then left.
不,你先往右拐,然后左拐。
Conversations
会话


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

CATTI三级翻译全程班

新东方实力师资;亲授抢分秘籍;翻译难点全突破

3499元查看

课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科

注册/登录