来源:环球网校
发布时间:2016-04-28
新英语900句之基础篇 Lesson37:TALKING ABOUT FAMILIES AND RELATIVES谈论家庭和亲属
541. He likes fishing.
他喜欢钓鱼。
542. He’s a lawyer.
他是个律师。
543. It doesn’t make any sense for them to still be mad at you.
他们还生你的气,这没有道理。
544. She’s a natural entertainer.
她是个天生的表演者。
545. When he was a little boy, he was a real troublemaker.
当他还是个小孩子的时候,真是一个小捣蛋鬼。
546. My father can be a real grouch.
我父亲有时候真爱发牢骚。
547. My parents almost never fight.
我的父母几乎从不吵架。
548. His brother is very protective .
他哥哥保护意识很强。
549. Her sister is very jealous.
她的姐姐忌妒心很强。
550. My mother enjoys the piano.
我母亲喜欢钢琴。
551. I have two sisters and one brother.
我有两个姐姐和一个哥哥。
552. My wife and I just had a baby boy.
我妻子和我刚生了一个男婴。
553. We’ve been married for eleven years.
我们结婚有11年了。
554. My uncle’s wife just died.
我叔叔的妻子刚去世了。
555. I was adopted as an infant.
我婴儿时候就被收养了。
【生词解读】
1. natural adj. 自然的;有关自然界的
2. entertainer n. 专业演员;表演者
3. troublemaker n. 惹麻烦的人;闹事者;捣乱者
4. grouch n. 好抱怨的人
5. protective adj. 保护的;防护的
6. adopted adj. 被收养的;有收养关系的
7. infant n. 婴儿
课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科