轻松美语会话 第1辑(mp3 文本):廊桥回音_初级英语口语

来源:环球网校

发布时间:2016-04-11

Robert: " I was honest with you."

罗伯特:“我跟你可是说了实话了。”
Francesca: "Yes absolutely,You have ,you have this habit of not needing and that's very hard to break ,In that case why sleep ,you don't need rest,why eat,you don't need food."
弗兰西斯卡:“噢,一点没错。你有,你有这种不需要人为伴的习惯,很难改掉,以此推断,为什么要睡觉呢?你根本就不需要休息。为什么又要吃饭呢?你根本就不需要吃什么东西。”
Robert: "What are you doing ?"
罗伯特:“你要做什么?”
Francesca:" I don't know ,maybe I'm not cut to be a world citizen where experience is everything and nothing at the same time."
弗兰西斯卡:“我不知道,也许我注定不会成为一名世界公民的,要不要去经历都无所谓。”
Robert: "How do you known what I experience?"
罗伯特:“你怎么知道我经历的事情?”
Francesca: " I know you ."
弗兰西斯卡:“我了解你。”
Francesca: " And what can this possibly mean to someone who doesn't need meaning ,who just goes with the mystery ,who pretends that he is not scared to death."
弗兰西斯卡:“对于一个根本就不需要体会,一个只愿与神秘为伍,一个假装不会惧怕死亡的人来说这算什么!
Robert:" Let's stop this right now."
罗伯特:“这个问题就到止吧。”
Francesca: "You don't have to remain here,I don't have to be sitting there for the rest of my life and wondering what happened to me,if anything happened at all.
弗兰西斯卡:“你不用在呆在这里,我也不会将生命剩下的时光花在坐在那里考虑我身上发生的事情……如果真有发生的话。
Then I'm going to have to wonder if you are going to be sitting in some house wives kitchen in Romania or somewhere and telling her about your wonderful good friends and you secretly include me in that group."
那时我会猜猜你是不是会呆在罗马尼亚或其它某个地方的某房间里,有妻子,有厨房,你会给她聊聊你那些妙不可言的好朋友,也会小心翼翼地把我包括进去。”
Robert: "What do you want me to say?"
罗伯特:“你让我说什么才好?”
Francesca: " I don't want you to say anything ,I don't need you to say anything."
弗兰西斯卡:“我并不想你说什么,我也不需要你说什么。”
Robert: " I want you to stop this right now."
罗伯特:“我想让你就此为止吧。”
Francesca:" Fine, more eggs or shall we just fuck on the linoleum one last time."
弗兰西斯卡:“好的,想再吃点鸡蛋还是在地毯上来干最后一次?
Robert: "I'm not going to apologize for who I am."
罗伯特:“我不会为我是什么人道歉的。”
Robert:"And I'm not going to be made to feel like I have done something wrong."
罗伯特:“我也不会让别人强迫我有种做错事的感觉。”
Francesca:"No, nobody is asking you to feel anything period ,because you have carved out this little part for your self in the world where you get to be vogeur and hermit and a lover when you feel like it and the rest of us are supposed to be incredibly grateful for this brief moment that you touched us.Go to hell,It isn't human not to be lonely and it isn't human not to be afraid.You are a hypocrite and you are a phony."
弗兰西斯卡:“当然不会,没人要你觉得做错什么,因为在这个世界上,无论是当窥淫者,还是当隐士,还是做情人,你愿意怎样就怎样,都由你自己去塑造,而其他的人应当在你接近时感恩戴德。见鬼去吧!孤独是合情的,无畏也是合理的!你是个伪君子,是个骗子。”
Robert:" I don't want to need you."
罗伯特:“我不想再要你了。”
Francesca:"Why?"
弗兰西斯卡:“为什么?”
Robert: "Because I can't have you."
罗伯特:“因为我根本就无法拥有你。”


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

CATTI三级翻译全程班

新东方实力师资;亲授抢分秘籍;翻译难点全突破

3499元查看

课程 文章 问答 资讯 评论 百科

注册/登录